AppNeta - big slide | Glassdoor

"big slide"

I worked at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

for the most part good coworkers good product set

Cons

intense micro management especially in customer care and sales high employee churn with half of the company gone from just 9 plus months ago. everyone is very insecure lack of transparency and honesty from upper management all of these variables being driven by the company being for sale sales struggles with only 2 solutions engineers

Advice to Management

truth and honesty while trying to sell the company and treat those left in a professional manner during that process

AppNeta2017-03-01

AppNeta Response

March 2, 2017CEO

Thanks for sharing your views. Pivots are indeed hard. I'm happy to hear you liked your co-workers and thought well of the product (I agree!). And while I respect your opinion, it doesn't accurately represent the facts. None the less, we will continue to work hard at providing ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment where employees are treated with respect and can write their own story"

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are rewarded for the time and effort and contributions to the companies long-term goals. The leadership team doesn't create a complete top-down strategy without consulting the contributing team members first. AppNeta provides great flexibility for personal development and strives to ensure family values come before work values.

Cons

AppNeta may have aged out of the true startup designation, but the company runs fast and sometimes that means going beyond a normal week (or two).

Advice to Management

Continue to keep in-line with company values around trust and transparency. It's great knowing exactly where the company stands, but more important as a contributor to the company's long term goals.

AppNeta2019-07-16
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A really good team of people (team feel, always willing to support and help each other, learning together) - Support from Upper Management - Promotion from within - Solid compensation & benefits - A lot of additional offerings like team outings, food in the office, and regular trivia in the office

Cons

- Need to work from the office (which I don't think is really bad as AppNeta is trying to build out a culture)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - since I've come to AppNeta not only have I grown professionally but the company has as well! It's been awesome to be part of a growing organization with clear direction as well as passion!

AppNeta2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.