AppNeta - If you are looking for a great company, culture, and amazing opportunity, this is the place to be! | Glassdoor
  1. "If you are looking for a great company, culture, and amazing opportunity, this is the place to be!"

I have been working at AppNeta full-time

Pros

AppNeta is in a great position to dominate the performance monitoring space! I used to work at Oracle, Akamai and other high tech companies. Hands down, AppNeta is the place to be! I was so impressed with their solid technology and new customer logos. They have made a huge investment in sales enablement and sales tools!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep focus on a competitive solution, great culture and A player sales teams! I am excited for the future at AppNeta!

AppNeta2017-03-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment where employees are treated with respect and can write their own story"

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are rewarded for the time and effort and contributions to the companies long-term goals. The leadership team doesn't create a complete top-down strategy without consulting the contributing team members first. AppNeta provides great flexibility for personal development and strives to ensure family values come before work values.

Cons

AppNeta may have aged out of the true startup designation, but the company runs fast and sometimes that means going beyond a normal week (or two).

Advice to Management

Continue to keep in-line with company values around trust and transparency. It's great knowing exactly where the company stands, but more important as a contributor to the company's long term goals.

AppNeta2019-07-16
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A really good team of people (team feel, always willing to support and help each other, learning together) - Support from Upper Management - Promotion from within - Solid compensation & benefits - A lot of additional offerings like team outings, food in the office, and regular trivia in the office

Cons

- Need to work from the office (which I don't think is really bad as AppNeta is trying to build out a culture)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - since I've come to AppNeta not only have I grown professionally but the company has as well! It's been awesome to be part of a growing organization with clear direction as well as passion!

AppNeta2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.