AppNeta - Special Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Special Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time

Pros

AppNeta is a great place to work primarily because of Matt Stevens, who is a one-of-a-kind CEO. Lots of leaders say that they have an open door policy and that they care about the employees, but Matt truly means it. He makes himself available to all employees at all times. No matter what may be on his plate at the time, he will be sure to make you feel like his priority. He recognizes that we all have lives and pressures...

Cons

Change is in the only guarantee at a startup, and that isn't for everyone. It's a fast paced environment, but one that provides you every opportunity that you make of it.

Advice to Management

You will never be able to please everyone, don't let the negative voices discourage you.

AppNeta2017-03-24

AppNeta Response

July 13, 2018CEO

Your feedback is most appreciated - thank you for taking the time to share. Your comments are humbling, but they speak to the cultural values all AppNetian's cherish, namely Transparency, Performance, and Trust. We work together to encourage all team members to conduct themselves ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment where employees are treated with respect and can write their own story"

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are rewarded for the time and effort and contributions to the companies long-term goals. The leadership team doesn't create a complete top-down strategy without consulting the contributing team members first. AppNeta provides great flexibility for personal development and strives to ensure family values come before work values.

Cons

AppNeta may have aged out of the true startup designation, but the company runs fast and sometimes that means going beyond a normal week (or two).

Advice to Management

Continue to keep in-line with company values around trust and transparency. It's great knowing exactly where the company stands, but more important as a contributor to the company's long term goals.

AppNeta2019-07-16
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A really good team of people (team feel, always willing to support and help each other, learning together) - Support from Upper Management - Promotion from within - Solid compensation & benefits - A lot of additional offerings like team outings, food in the office, and regular trivia in the office

Cons

- Need to work from the office (which I don't think is really bad as AppNeta is trying to build out a culture)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - since I've come to AppNeta not only have I grown professionally but the company has as well! It's been awesome to be part of a growing organization with clear direction as well as passion!

AppNeta2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.