AppNeta - Best place in the whole wide world to work! | Glassdoor

"Best place in the whole wide world to work!"

Former Employee - BDR

I worked at AppNeta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Appneta will make every one of your dreams come true! This company's management will teach you everything you could ever want to know about selling, success, and life in general. I mean come on, read the positive reviews on glassdoor, ONLY the positive reviews. The other 90% of the reviews are junk. Probably some guy with like 30 different accounts saying, you know, bad stuff cause they're bitter.

Cons

Lots of great spiffs. I'll never forget the one we had where the manager brought everyone into a room and said "Anyone who doesn't have 2 qualified sales demos booked by EOD is gone". He was a great manager. Seriously, he was a few years out of college, knew more than anyone in the world, and was amazingly amazing. The hours. Anyone who doesn't think working 12 hours a day is cool is the worst. "What about Saturdays?"...

Advice to Management

Congratulations! You have managed to burn FAR more bridges than most. Good luck finding a job outside of Appneta.

AppNeta2014-02-14

AppNeta Response

May 27, 2015CEO

Thanks for sharing your perspective. Having too many young managers is always a risk for any start-up and we clearly were out of balance in this area on our sales floor a few years ago. I welcome a chance to introduce you to the AppNeta of today; perhaps there's a new role for you ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment where employees are treated with respect and can write their own story"

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are rewarded for the time and effort and contributions to the companies long-term goals. The leadership team doesn't create a complete top-down strategy without consulting the contributing team members first. AppNeta provides great flexibility for personal development and strives to ensure family values come before work values.

Cons

AppNeta may have aged out of the true startup designation, but the company runs fast and sometimes that means going beyond a normal week (or two).

Advice to Management

Continue to keep in-line with company values around trust and transparency. It's great knowing exactly where the company stands, but more important as a contributor to the company's long term goals.

AppNeta2019-07-16
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A really good team of people (team feel, always willing to support and help each other, learning together) - Support from Upper Management - Promotion from within - Solid compensation & benefits - A lot of additional offerings like team outings, food in the office, and regular trivia in the office

Cons

- Need to work from the office (which I don't think is really bad as AppNeta is trying to build out a culture)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - since I've come to AppNeta not only have I grown professionally but the company has as well! It's been awesome to be part of a growing organization with clear direction as well as passion!

AppNeta2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.