AppNeta - Great work environment! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at AppNeta full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management team at AppNeta really cares about the employees and are always looking for different ways to improve employee happiness. It is a fun environment to work in especially since we are growing at such a quick rate. AppNeta generally does at least one company wide fun event quarterly, along with bi-weekly lunches and weekly happy hours. AppNeta also gives back to the community with quarterly volunteer activites along with seasonal food and clothing drives.

Cons

I can't think of any cons to working at AppNeta. The enviroment is lively and energetic which may not be for everyone.

AppNeta2015-11-19

AppNeta Response

December 4, 2015CEO

Thanks for your comments - very much appreciated. Fun and work often don't go hand in hand, but the entire team at AppNeta really does focus on this and I agree, it is a fun place to work!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great team culture and energetic atmosphere!"

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at AppNeta for less than a year

Pros

AppNeta truly cares about their employees. They trust each other to do their work, and they value a healthy balance between work and life. As an intern, I grew as an individual, team member, and professional.

Cons

I wished there were other interns that I could collaborate with.

AppNeta2019-10-30
  2. "Honestly, this place is a scam - stay away"

Former Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I worked at AppNeta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are just starting a new job out of college and want some kind of experience in the tech industry, they have a decent training. Or at least they used to, not sure what they have now as the entire company turns over every couple of months with the exception of 3 people who have been on the sales floor since the beginning (and hold all of the profitable accounts in their name).

Cons

Horrible place to work if you intend to have a career. From a business stand point, they have gone through multiple VCs who have all dumped them. They do not have the management to keep solvent beyond whatever scraps they get from various VCs. From the tech side, they are now considered irrelevant.

AppNeta2019-10-14

AppNeta Response

November 4, 2019CEO

Although this review was clearly written 6 to 7 years after you departed, I still appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts, regardless of the distortion of facts contained within. There were some extra challenging days in the beginning for sure, but thanks to a dedicated team (who's average tenure is now close to 5 years ...), we continue to achieve to new highs across the board.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about AppNeta.