Appeagle - Awesome company, awesome people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Appeagle

"Awesome company, awesome people"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Englishtown, NJ
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Englishtown, NJ

I have been working at Appeagle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management shares the same views as developers. Unheard of, I know... You learn a lot just by speaking to people near you. Ask questions and they will be welcomed. No criticism at all. The most organized and driven folk you'll ever meet in a start-up.

I am in a young company with really intelligent, courteous, professional, and driven individuals. I am loving it here.

Cons

Commute can be a bit much, but overall, worth the distance!

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent job of motivating employees by leading by example and embracing the democratic process.

Other Employee Reviews for Appeagle

"Best Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hackensack, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at Appeagle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been an engineer for 15+ years and I finally feel like I'm at home. The product we're developing is at the forefront of the industry and is actually pretty interesting. The company is heavily focused on creating a culture of inclusion, discussion, and collaboration. The team is passionate, engaged, and creative. It feels like a cross between a rock band and a baseball team. We're in this together and we all are good at what we do.

Cons

The team is playful and nobody is going to tell you to focus. If you aren't a self starter you are going to struggle here.

Advice to Management

Keep on it. We're asking all the right questions and sourcing our answers from a talented team. Keep being selective when hiring and the culture will continue to flourish.

"You can cancel your job search."

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Hackensack, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at Appeagle full-time

Pros

Fantastic work environment with a continuous push for perfection. Everyone in the office pulls their own weight which you rarely find at large corporate companies. Shortened Fridays all year long allows for a longer, more restful weekend. If you're a hard working individual with the drive to succeed in a fast growing SaaS company, look no further, we're right here!

Cons

Recruiting is difficult when you look for the best of the best, but if you find yourself in a seat in this office, you've made the right move.

Advice to Management

Keep us focused on the right path and we'll continue to succeed as a business, and we'll grow as a family!

Appeagle Response

Apr 26, 2016 – HR Generalist

We do have a great group and only look to add the best! Thanks for recognizing that and for being a part of it all!