Appeagle - Awesome place to work | Glassdoor

"Awesome place to work"

I have been working at Appeagle full-time

Pros

relaxed environment, friendly coworkers, endless perks (free breakfast/ lunch/ snacks, unlimited vacation), dog-friendly office, customizable work stations, clearly defined departments and workloads

Cons

not many at all. at times, a lack of transparency from leadership that results in impromptu shifts in the direction of the product

Advice to Management

continue to be open of current and future plans so that employees are not taken by surprise by or question something.

Other Employee Reviews for Appeagle

"Awesome company, awesome people"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Englishtown, NJ
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Englishtown, NJ

I have been working at Appeagle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management shares the same views as developers. Unheard of, I know... You learn a lot just by speaking to people near you. Ask questions and they will be welcomed. No criticism at all. The most organized and driven folk you'll ever meet in a start-up.

I am in a young company with really intelligent, courteous, professional, and driven individuals. I am loving it here.

Cons

Commute can be a bit much, but overall, worth the distance!

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent job of motivating employees by leading by example and embracing the democratic process.

"Best Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hackensack, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at Appeagle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been an engineer for 15+ years and I finally feel like I'm at home. The product we're developing is at the forefront of the industry and is actually pretty interesting. The company is heavily focused on creating a culture of inclusion, discussion, and collaboration. The team is passionate, engaged, and creative. It feels like a cross between a rock band and a baseball team. We're in this together and we all are good at what we do.

Cons

The team is playful and nobody is going to tell you to focus. If you aren't a self starter you are going to struggle here.

Advice to Management

Keep on it. We're asking all the right questions and sourcing our answers from a talented team. Keep being selective when hiring and the culture will continue to flourish.