Appirio - Bold, transparent leadership--great company culture! My favorite place to work in 20+ years. | Glassdoor

"Bold, transparent leadership--great company culture! My favorite place to work in 20+ years."

I have been working at Appirio full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our Leadership is passionate about a great worker experience for Appirians. We use the best internal tools to create frictionless, collaborative teams. Since joining 2 years ago, I have been a part of project teams that have created the best Client work in my career. Virtual workplace creates the need for Client travel, but it also has a better work life balance.

Cons

There has been some turnover since the Wipro acquisition, but those who have stayed are committed and energized.

Advice to Management

Stay transparent and authentic to who you are. You have a vision for Appirio...don't let the Wipro influence overwrite that.

Appirio2018-04-12
  1. "Great Company Culture ...yes STILL"

Current Employee - Manager, Consulting in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Appirio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Full time remote work Work/life balance (flexible schedule, And I only work over time if I really want to) Learning culture Friendly employees that collaborate, not compete Competitive Salary with annual merit/promo cycle Wipro acquisition created tons of pipeline & opportunity that didn’t exist previously, has provided strategic client partnerships Room for career growth GREAT on boarding experience-I’ve heard they’ve not been great in the past but as of Oct 2019 they have figured it out Develop consulting skills (and get SF certs) that are translatable industry wide Work on creative projects and then get to move on (I.e. you don’t get stuck for years) Leadership is approachable & receptive to feedback

Cons

Lots of employees who were around pre-acquisition complain about systems. There’s some annoyances but they’re not any worse (and are often better still) than other places I’ve worked

Advice to Management

Stop doing the anonymous Q&A in a public forum. Make it private. Best of intentions, but you’re basically asking to be “twitter trolled” Stop telling people the culture is getting better. It’s great, let it speak for itself. The vast majority of Appirians weren’t even around for the old, pre-acquisition culture.

Appirio2019-11-07
  2. "Acquisition ruined culture and growth potential."

Former Employee - Associate Consultant

I worked at Appirio full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture was, keywork was, awesome.

Cons

The acquisition had a huge corporate culture mismatch, so many of us felt that there was no longer a chance for any career growth. Wipro heavily favors underpaying newer resources rather than rewarding experience.

Appirio2019-12-01

Discover more reviews about Appirio.