Apple - Wonderful | Glassdoor

"Wonderful"

Current Employee - Creative (Apple Store) in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Creative (Apple Store) in Chicago, IL

Pros

It is the greatest place to work in the world

Cons

The number of people who come to the Apple Store is sometimes overwhelming.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

"Apple is a fast growing, fast developing company that inspires employees and customers to be better all around."

Current Employee - Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Specialist in Orlando, FL

Pros

The people are great, the atmosphere is enticing, the product is desirous, and the job is fun. I am a people person and a tech nerd and love getting paid to talk about a product that I love and provide great service to people that I know will find value in what I do and the product they buy. The company is at the forefront of technology and has endless potential with an increasing customer base. Great company to work for and work with as I develop myself and do my best to help my peers grow too.

Cons

Biggest con is the fact that its retail, not always the best hours, but management works with us for our schedule.
    Not enough time in the day to develop myself in order to progress from position to position because the traffic is so heavy. I need to take more initiative in this area however. Could find some ways to help retail employees have more incentive: free products or fun, non-customer affected contests (not suggesting commission, but metric based things...?)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to encourage us to develop and pursue what we want out of this company!

"Amazing"

Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC

Pros

I get to learn more about Technology more, and of course I get to use or see never seen before stuff..

Cons

Well..There's almost nothing..But if I need to choose sometimes or usually there is so many people that comes in so that it is really hard..

Advice to Management

I think it is always smiling.. being nice..Just be in a good mood so that customers will be happy too