Apple - The best ever | Glassdoor

"The best ever"

Current Employee - Treasury Accountant in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Treasury Accountant in Austin, TX

Pros

I've been with Apple for 27+ years now, and I've seen them go thru a lot of changes. Apple cares about their employees like I have never heard of any other company. Fighting Cancer and can't come to work. Then they brought the work home to them. Have bad eye sight then they got him a much larger screen with big lettering. Want a degree Apple will help you and allow you to meet the needs of your schedule. I have always had great managers who would always be there for me if I needed help. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

The only thing I could say in this department would be that sometimes the communacation isn't there all the time. When working on something new you need to look at the trail all the way to the end to see who it all effects.

Advice to Management

Same as above. Sometimes when a new project or system is being worked on make sure that you follow the trail for all that it will involved.

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

"I am only limited by myself."

Current Employee - Wireless Multi-Media Technical Support in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Wireless Multi-Media Technical Support in Austin, TX

Pros

Job security and the pride of working for the best company in the world where creativity and ideas are more important than experience and excellence is the rule, not the exception.

Cons

Non salary employees rotate schedules every 3 months. OT requirements during Christmas and working Christmas.

Advice to Management

As Steve told Tim, continue to do what is right! Keep the foundation of creativity and excellence Steve built intact and flourishing. We are leaders in every area of our business...keep it up!

2. "It's a great place to work, but hard to advance to career positions."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, OH

Pros

I know I'm lucky to say I truly enjoy my job. The work is fun. It's great, because we're always busy, which means there no boring lulls. Customers can sometimes be "needy", but the majority are great. Management keeps things fun.

Cons

It's hard to advance in the store, but thats a compliment (in a way) to Apple (for choosing good employees).

Advice to Management

It really brings down employee morale when external candidates are chosen for promotions, over employees who have put in a decent amount of time and deserve a promotion.