Apple - I've been there for 11 years, and I am still going to work everyday, we work on things people really love. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

"I've been there for 11 years, and I am still going to work everyday, we work on things people really love."

Current Employee - Test Engineer III in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Test Engineer III in Cupertino, CA

Pros

We get to work on the products that people have real emotional commitment to, and thats something amazing to be part of.

Cons

its a lot of work, and there is a lot of dues to pay before one should expect a promotion

Advice to Management

As long as we continue to do what we are have for the last 14 years have been doing, we will continue to be a great company

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

"Have to love the benefits"

Former Employee - Business Partner in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Business Partner in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Apple provides a surrounding of employees who are driven, creative, interesting, and gregarious. In all, the environment helps people see the holes they can fill with their skills and thrive on their own.

Cons

Apple Retail has huge gaps in manager performance since most have little to no knowledge of electronics or computer sales and are often promoted to their greatest inadequacy.

Advice to Management

Continue to self educate! Harvard Business Review should be required reading for anyone who manages at Apple.

"Fantastic part-to-full time employment, but not a career."

Former Employee - Expert in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Expert in New York, NY

Pros

Outstanding leadership and support, great discounts, wonderful work environment, and excellent co-workers. Apple Retail takes great care in treating its employees well such that we will treat the customers well in turn. The environment is optimistic and energetic.

Cons

At Apple Retail, the word "career" gets tossed around a lot. Make no mistake, this is a retail job like any other in terms of growth opportunity. If you don't aspire toward retail management, there isn't much for you to gain here.