Apple - It has been a great learning experience, and an opportunity to grown personally and professionally. | Glassdoor
  1. "It has been a great learning experience, and an opportunity to grown personally and professionally."

Current Employee - FRS in Newark, DE

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The benefits are excellent, and the pay is decent to start out with. Very interesting environment, and a great place to get better understanding of the retail strategy with personal experience.

Cons

Very secretive and generally unwilling to disclose any information.

Advice to Management

Open up to the employees with information they might need about career advancement. Keep them informed as to what positions are opening and closing, and who might be acceptable candidates and why.

Apple2012-04-20
  1. "Great environment to work in"

Former Employee - Technical Advisor

I worked at Apple part-time for more than a year

Pros

Apple has a great company philosophy. The company truly cares for its employees. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Apple. And the facts that they offered benefit packages for part-time was amazing!

Cons

Had several managers throughout my employment there. We seemed to get new managers almost every quarter.

Apple2019-05-11

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to...

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.