Apple - I feel I am perceived by others as a minor celebrity due to my Apple association | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

"I feel I am perceived by others as a minor celebrity due to my Apple association"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Austin, TX

Pros

The respect I feel for the organization's business practices/innovative products, the respect Apple has for its customers/employees/global responsibilities, great benefits, great working environment, Apple is just cool..

Cons

I have to drive 45 miles to work

Advice to Management

Feedback is not intended as a substitute for a training program

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

"Best place I have ever worked!"

Current Employee - Inventory Specialist in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Inventory Specialist in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

Great Pay/Benefits, wonderful opportunity for growth.

Cons

Crazy pace, need for secrecy sometimes means doing work twice when changes happen in schedule or releases.

2. "Still miss it"

Former Employee - Creative (Apple Store) in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Creative (Apple Store) in Portland, OR

Pros

It was always rewarding to come to work at a place that filled people with excitement and wonder. I was able to train people on how to use their devices for the first time and felt a strong sense of pride in knowing you had enabled a student who had never used a computer before.

Cons

The attendance policy was overly strict & caused a few well respected long time employees to lose their jobs. Absences for illness were also tracked in a strange way. The posted schedule had a tendency to change without notice, and the online schedule system was frequently inaccessible.

Advice to Management

I understand the need to have a strict attendance policy, but this necessitates a better system for employees to know when they are expected to be at work. An online scheduling system that is frequently down is not a solution that works.