Apple - Want to be at the Bleeding edge of technology with some of the smartest humans ever? Come to Apple Core Engineering team | Glassdoor

"Want to be at the Bleeding edge of technology with some of the smartest humans ever? Come to Apple Core Engineering team"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great Engineering Challenges Atmosphere - Awesome perks, pay and bonuses (STOCKS :)) - Good growth perspectives for engineering and engineering management roles - Amazing Job security - Great work environment (top notch equipment, your surrounded by tones of cool gadgets and you can request for almost anything yo need at work)

Cons

- No free lunches (although dinner for the core teams is free) - Very few engineering offices ( 3 main locations ), No international offices (unlike competitors like Microsoft, Facebook and Google) - No Swimming Pool

Apple2012-08-07
  1. "10/10"

Current Employee - Technical Specialist

I have been working at Apple part-time

Pros

Great management, offers tuition reimbursement, discounts, and coworkers are easy going.

Cons

Considering it's retail, prepare to 3 weeks in advance if you want a weekend off

Apple2019-05-22

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to...

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.