Apple - Better than most other jobs | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

"Better than most other jobs"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Cupertino, CA

Pros

very smart, talented coworkers. casual work culture. not a problem to get time off for personal/life events. modern/progressive company. employee morale is high. paid training. employee discount. ESPP.

Cons

secrecy is a little discouraging at times. people get worked very hard, get burned out. employee discount could be better. office space is severely lacking.

Advice to Management

I say for the most part, keep up the good work! apple is doing very well and I'm happy to be a part of it. the only issue I have is that apple keeps adding people but where do they all go? the cafeteria is CROWDED and there are so many people doubled up in offices. I think the crowding needs to be addressed.

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

1. "A few bad apples can spoil the bunch"

Pros

Unlike any place I've ever worked, Amazing inside track on new products and how they work, training is amazingly fun and helpful, very diverse workplace, it's very much like a family

Cons

very hard to live up to all the hype they feed you, upper management sometimes lacks training, hard to get used to doing things so differently, don't seem to keep a lot of their promises

Advice to Management

I have none, the company as a whole is amazing. Some locations seem to have slipped through the cracks, but this is not the issue of the entire company.

2. "Great place to work"

Pros

Managers give fair intelligent feedback and open, honest, consistent communication; employees are motivated and forward looking. Everyone seems encouraged and happy to be at work.

Cons

Discount is a little meagre.

Advice to Management

Continue leading employees in this direction, give a little more interaction from senior management to line level employees.