Apple - Decent company to work for. | Glassdoor

"Decent company to work for."

Former Employee - Operations Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Commuter benefits - Great insurance - Great people - If you don't have kids, it's a decent job.

Cons

- Zero work/life balance - Management - Poor compensation - Scheduling is terrible

Advice to Management

Start recognizing the stars on your team and reward them.

Apple2019-05-10
  1. "10/10"

Current Employee - Technical Specialist

I have been working at Apple part-time

Pros

Great management, offers tuition reimbursement, discounts, and coworkers are easy going.

Cons

Considering it's retail, prepare to 3 weeks in advance if you want a weekend off

Apple2019-05-22

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to...

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.