Apple - Retail | Glassdoor
  1. "Retail"

Former Employee - Technical Specialist

I worked at Apple full-time for more than a year

Pros

Health and other benefits including education.

Cons

Work life balance. High expectation for pay grade.

Apple2019-05-13
  1. "It's a great gig!"

Current Employee - Technical Expert

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

After 3 (going on 4) years, the pros far outweigh the cons. Leadership takes time to listen to the team. You develop as quickly or slowly as you'd like. There are plenty of benefits and the pay is also very competitive.

Cons

Weekend availability needs. Upper level full time positions require wide open weekends. This clashes with other commitments I have. This restriction may not apply to everyone.

Apple2019-04-18

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to...

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.