Apple - Apple Experience | Glassdoor

"Apple Experience"

Current Employee - AHA Pro in Austin, TX
Current Employee - AHA Pro in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great products, Great training, Great management support, Fast advancement opportunities. I have found great support since day one and it never stops coming.

Cons

In my time with the company I have not found any disappointments. Everything I was told upfront before hiring was true.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Apple

1. "All the rumors you have heard are true... This really is a great place to work."

I have been working at Apple full-time

Pros

The benefits are amazing. The people are among some of the smartest I have ever encountered. You will become better at whatever you do after working for Apple.

Cons

The work is hard. Customers can be downright abusive. Upward mobility can be more political that based on skills at times.

Advice to Management

Apple has such an amazing vision for who they are and how their people should be cared for. I think retail has lost some of that vision. It needs to be restored.

"You either "fit" in or you don't. Aren't in folks that last longer than 2 years that was a 'fit'"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyone think you are incredible. It is great to build your resume. Great to be with a leader in technology; particularly if you live in the Bay Area.

Cons

It's all about the numbers! The emphasis on quality and great experience and ease of use that makes their products fantastic -- does not exist at all as an employee.

Advice to Management

turn over is expensive. You lose a lot of people because of the very low focus on employee commitment, recognition and development