Apple - Fun company to work for | Glassdoor

"Fun company to work for"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Apple full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great people to work with Working with Apple products all day allow for great flexibility

Cons

you can ONLY advance if the RIGHT people like you Some managers were lucky to be in the right place at the right time but they often lack the skills needed to do their job well

Advice to Management

Make sure Managers have at least a bachelors degree because it shows when they are lacking reasoning skills

Apple2014-01-29
  1. "Great job for students"

Current Employee - Product Specialist

I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, good pay, don't need a ton of experience and are looking for like minded individuals.

Cons

Sometimes overstaffed which affects hours

Apple2019-05-25

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to...

Apple2014-08-29

Discover more reviews about Apple.