Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

One of the best companies around

Sep 27, 2021 - Apple Genius
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Team oriented work environment with room to grow - No prior knowledge of apple products required - Inclusive work culture

Cons

- Management teams vary - Retail hours can be inconsistent

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible place to work

Oct 28, 2021 - Technical Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

They actually care about you and other employees will actively ask you how things are going or about your day. The services and benefits they provide are the best I’ve ever received.

Cons

The schedule is made a month in advance so planning with friends/family can be difficult.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

1268 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apple.