KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

May 22, 2022 - Apple Technical Support Advisor in Sacramento, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Apple has been a great experience for me, they are totaly employee driven, They take care of your needs as a human and as an employee. It is a very fast paced learning company, they realy on fast learners although there is always someone willing to help when something gets more challemging.

Cons

The hiring process is quite long, although it its comprehensible due to the company size.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place

Jun 30, 2022 - Apple Store Product Zone Specialist
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Works well with students, decent pay, plenty of perks

Cons

Always busy, constantly on your feet

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

1364 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apple.

Apple Photos