AppleOne - Account Executive | Glassdoor

"Account Executive"

Pros

Good, basic sales experience, and account management. Reasonable bonus/commission structure. At a corporate level, the company does a great deal to make am employee feel he or she is a part of the family.

Cons

All AppleOne offices seem to carry slightly different mentalities depending on the market or region. While corporate really tries to feed your their ideas and approach to being successful, it is not always the same case at a given branch. A person's level of success, as well as the overall experience rely heavily on the culture within a particular branch. This is mainly due to the fact that is really is a small office setting with very few AppleOne Employees. If personalities do not gel, it is easy for a an Account Executive to struggle without much collaboration.

Advice to Management

Despite truly having many responsibilities, branch managers and regional vps need to really focus on reaching and working with employees to foster growth and success. There is a lot of talk, but not a lot of action when it comes down to it.

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

1. "Account executive -sales, recruiter, account mgr"

Pros

Challenging, great training, fun, perfect for self starters

Cons

Long hours, stressful, slow ramp up

2. "Lists fake positions to pull in mass applications."

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

A fake interview gave me a chance to see how my typing speed had improved.

Cons

AppleOne loves to put up positions that do not even exist. Their "data entry for 35k a year" is repeated on almost every locations site.

I applied for this position and was scheduled for an interview. When I walked in and told them who I was there to see and for what position they did not even know what position I had applied for. Then they said they did not have such a listing.

To date I received no leads. My main issue is that the original listing is still up months later. Then again it never existed in the first place since their own employees do not even know about it. Then I wonder how it gets renewed and relisted on their site ever couple of weeks at almost every location. Hmmmm....

Advice to Management

List actual jobs. Use some of those masses of resumes to hire a staff who know what is going on.