AppleOne - Working for Apple One is a very positive experience. Sharpening my customer satisfaction & IT skills significantly. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

"Working for Apple One is a very positive experience. Sharpening my customer satisfaction & IT skills significantly."

Current Contractor - Help Desk Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA
Current Contractor - Help Desk Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

AppleOne provides our clients with the level of service that they expect from a leader in the employment services industry.

Cons

Temp work pays the bills but looking for a full time employment.

Advice to Management

AppleOne provides you with a real assessment of your skill set and makes recommendations of employment opportunities that compliment your skills.

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

1. "Very energetic and friendly staff."

Pros

Eager to find job placement. Encouraging and positive.

Cons

Not much work available. I've been with them for three weeks. I've had one interview and was declined the job. The only other job opportunity given and I accepted was, I worked a small charity.

"Prospective Candidates and Employees alike are treated like cattle"

Former Contractor - Office Coordinator
    Former Contractor - Office Coordinator

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Pretty office, pretty building, close to where I lived at the time

Cons

I was the office coordinator for 1 month a few summers ago. I was the fifth girl they had hired for that position in less than a year, and the girl who was hire after I left was also let go. We all had to assume that they wanted us in and out before we could be eligible for benefits. After all, they do have an endless supply of people coming to them desperate for work.

Training was not at the branch and things weren't organized at all when I started. There was a backlog that went back 10 months of applicants whose information had NEVER been scanned into the system! No wonder none of those applicants had received any calls about work.

Advice to Management

Be upfront from the beginning, please. If I had known I would only be working a month, I would have been fine with that. It was just a shady way of doing things.