AppleOne - AppleOne is a great company to work for and build a career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

"AppleOne is a great company to work for and build a career"

I worked at AppleOne full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I worked for AppleOne for almost 10-years and recently relocated and took an offer from another company. AppleOne has a supportive environment that pushes people toward success. You have to be a self-driven person, as this is a sales environment, so people who want to show up and get all the recognition handed to them will never succeed.

Cons

I would say that this biggest challenge is being self-driven. The company offers tons of training and support, but does not coddle its' people and will let you go in the early stages if you are not performing.

Advice to Management

Although this company is one of the better places to work, I would just say that Senior and Executive Management needs to be more aware that some of the top performers in the company will cut corners and do not run their "desks" with integrity. This creates hostility in the ranks and causes distractions from the day to day business. AppleOne has lost a lot of great employees due to this fact.

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experiences with AppleOne on Glassdoor.com. We appreciate all kinds of feedback and I will make sure to forward your comments to management. Good luck with your new... More

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

"Stable organization - designed to promote individual success and provide the tools to grow"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great stability, growth and overall very supportive management teams. Truly designed with individual success in mind.

Cons

Could have more internal team building or annual functions for employees

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Vacation and sick leave available after 6 months. A good place to start in the staffing industry

Cons

Ability to use said vacation and sick leave. Limited training- sink or swim mentality. Very little support from upper management and corporate personnel. High internal turnover. Pay increases happen maybe once a year.

Advice to Management

Develop the internal support, don't make promises with no intention of following through