AppleOne - They Never Gave Up on Me!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

"They Never Gave Up on Me!!!"

Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist in Summerville, SC
Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist in Summerville, SC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

Working with Rachelle Hobus and Michelle Cooper is definitely a Pro! They are determined and never give up on you. I had my share of interviews with companies they set up for me, and although some hired other candidates I was treated with care and still called for other opportunities almost once a week, All in all, they will continue to find jobs until you are hired. I am proud to say I finally have a contract with one of the top companies in my area, If you are looking for a career AppleOne is the agency that will find it for you!!!

Cons

My only con is that I had to compete with so many other great people on my quest. Which is a testament and pro for AppleOne that they obviously choose great people for this competitive market...

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Charleston office on Glassdoor.com. Good luck with your new position and please keep us in mind for your future career moves!

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

"Completely underwhelmed"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Can't really think of any

Cons

Closest office is 60+ miles away. I had to drive there to test for an assignment that was local to me. I was given an assignment that was supposed to last 6 - 18 months. After 6 weeks, we walked into the assignment location and were told there was nothing left for us to do, and that we were out of a job. I NEVER heard from the AppleOne office, never received any kind of assistance in securing another position, nothing. Not even a "we're sorry." I was contacted long after I'd gotten another position on my own and offered another assignment at the same place with the same terms. I told the recruiter I was interested, and never heard another word about it.

Advice to Management

Hire some recruiters that have a clue and actually give a crap about your contractors. Set realistic expectations of assignment duration, and for the love of God, pay your people.

"Poor Follow-Up"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Temecula, CA
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Temecula, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor

Pros

When you do get an assignment you are paid weekly.

Cons

I was contacted by AppleOne for a short term position in 2013. I completed that position and was given a great recommendation from the company. Several weeks went by with no contact even though I updated my availability. I called my advisor for protocol after seeing a couple of temp to hire positions online I was interested in and she said to go through their office. After requesting they submit my application for those positions (different locations) I never got a response back. I sent an email with no response so I called and was told "I'll look into it and get back with you" and they never did.

Advice to Management

I'm sure you are busy but don't leave people hanging. It only takes a minute to send an email.