AppleOne - Excellent, supportive team with an amazing go to person in my recruiter. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

"Excellent, supportive team with an amazing go to person in my recruiter."

Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA
Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jennifer Peck is my awesome go to person, despite being very busy she always gets back to me, and she found me my first assignment not a day after signing up with her.
Every assignment give me more "tools" for my professional "tool belt" to make me a better candidate for the next company I go for.

Cons

it is a temp service so the work is not consistent, but that usually means more flexibility too, which can be helpful.

Advice to Management

Need more ways to "sing" the praises and positive comments on the personnel who really make a difference.

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

1. "Staffing Consultant"

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant
    Current Employee - Staffing Consultant

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

This is a deffinte sink or swim situation. If you excel in this type of situation this is the place for you. They will continuously challenge you to do more and excel.

Cons

There tends to be a ton of office drama and politics. The trainers are great but have limited resources and are stretched very thing despite all their management gives.

"At the time 1999 Bernie had the right vision for the company"

Former Employee - Regional Director in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Regional Director in New York, NY

I worked at AppleOne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

New to the staffing industry people can learn quicking on how to sell and recruit. Appleone employees running a full desk. (temp & Full-time) (sales & recruiting)
    Company is only as good as the Manager in each region. I lead a good region and enjoyed most of my time with Appleone.

Cons

Some managers lack people skills. All employees should be treated equally no matter if you're the CEO or a Receptionist. Turnover, because of poor hires and bad field Management. Corp Human Resources lacks leadership

Advice to Management

Hire Managers with good people skills that motivate staff. Change is good, corporate office needs change... new people with different ideas. AppleOne was a fun place for my first two years. If leadership sets the right attitude and field management follows it would be a good place to work. Consider hiring back people from the past that were good influencers and producers. They like myself could help change AppleOne for the better.