AppleOne - Excellent place to make a difference for others. I enjoy helping and find the challenge fulfilling. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

"Excellent place to make a difference for others. I enjoy helping and find the challenge fulfilling."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nearly everything we do has the eventual result of aiding many people in gaining employment.

Cons

The building we are currently in hasn't aged well. Constant little problems, but those fortunately don't have a significant effect on work....just funny to discuss with coworkers.

Advice to Management

Don't forget about corporate employees. The associates in the field can earn commission and qualify for company events. The other 10% of us only get to hear about all the fun they have!

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

"Great metrics and staffing tools, but poor employee morale and questionable values."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great schedule, very nice office setting, and I was given plenty of resources to succeed in my position. Above average commission program. I was lucky to have an excellent manager as well.

Cons

Very metric driven, high turnover, and a sometimes vicious and paranoid culture. Account executives get overly protective of candidates instead of focusing on finding people work. It is not uncommon for co-workers and partner branches to not get along. Low base salary and the benefits are expensive considering the size and scope of the company. Management above the branch level was nearly invisible.

Advice to Management

Upper management could spend more time showing concern for the work environment instead of just sales. Sales is king at AppleOne.

"Excellent, supportive team with an amazing go to person in my recruiter."

Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA
    Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jennifer Peck is my awesome go to person, despite being very busy she always gets back to me, and she found me my first assignment not a day after signing up with her.
    Every assignment give me more "tools" for my professional "tool belt" to make me a better candidate for the next company I go for.

Cons

it is a temp service so the work is not consistent, but that usually means more flexibility too, which can be helpful.

Advice to Management

Need more ways to "sing" the praises and positive comments on the personnel who really make a difference.