AppleOne - 17 year career, so far! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

"17 year career, so far!"

Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager
Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Entrepeneurial freedom, frequent contact with the CEO/President, strong regional leadership.
It's wonderful to work for a company that encourages it's teams to put the applicant at the center of the universe. There is also limitless opportunity for advancement, and income growth in just about any position. The company prefers to promote from within, which creates a great culture. The annual "Founder's Club" destination sales trips are awesome, and really keep us motivated. It's great to be able to take a guest, and proudly "show off" your company, introduce them to all the great colleagues around the company, and to be recognized for hard work and loyalty.

Cons

Wrong industry for those who need to telecommute. Service industry requires full presence in an office environment.
Base comp. for new hires results in limited hiring choices for internal staff.

Advice to Management

Consider flex schedules (such as 9/80 alternate work schedule) to increase retention.
Modernize technology.

AppleOne Response

Jun 2, 2014 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for AppleOne on Glassdoor - and thanks for your 17 year of service! Your advice to senior management is thoughtful and I'll make sure to pass it along. ... More

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

"A real career plan and passionate teams"

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The recruiters and sales people are treated very well in their comp plans, bonuses and manager support. Fun contests, and superior training. The sales leaders are supportive and passionate and know staffing as experts! The owners are not merely investors - they started the company from the ground-up. They still are out in the offices meeting the staff. Make money - have fun - have a career path. Team oriented all the way.

Cons

Too many of the corporate leaders are comfortable and have stopped trying to innovate and improve. They do not promote accountability to each other. They are not paid well and it shows.

Advice to Management

You have excellent people selling for you. It is OK to now focus on the future of your other leaders.

"Excellent"

Former Contractor - Telemarketer in Merriam, KS
    Former Contractor - Telemarketer in Merriam, KS

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Got me a wonderful part-time placement that lasted for nearly a year. They worked as the 'staffing' agency for my part-time job and It was easy to turn in my time sheet on line and receive my pay. Friendly local office staff.

Cons

The biggest challenge was the turn over in the local office. My contact changed several times in the year I worked for Apple One.

Advice to Management

None at this time.