AppleOne - Great opportunity! | Glassdoor

"Great opportunity!"

I worked at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hours, good clients to work with, how hard you work is how well you will do.

Cons

Have to work 90 days for vacation or days off.

Advice to Management

Have more of a local presence. Hard to manage from afar.

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

1. "Caters to select few"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Charlotte, NC
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor

Pros

Everyone in the office is friendly and appear organized.

Cons

Seems as though jobs are posted for only the most experienced
    There's very little communication from your representative once you have had your initial interview and completed the assessments. Seems like a "don't call us we will call you" environment.
    Say they want to help you reach your career goals but don't attempt to follow through

Advice to Management

Recruiters should be encouraged to provide feedback to candidates whether it's positive or negative-tell us what we need to improve to get that job.

2. "Sadly lacking in communication"

Current Contractor - Audit Charts, File, Accounts Receivable, Create New Clients Etc in Charleston, SC

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I had been out of work for several months - I applied for a job on line which required me to go through AppleOne - met with a representative and everything was very positive - I went on several "lame" interviews and got a frantic call at 4:30pm from the "recruiter" assigned to me needing someone to report the next morning ..... I was not thrilled as it was a temp position and paying peanuts .... I accepted now see the Cons.....

Cons

I signed up for full time permanent employment NOT temporary employment .... got a phone call at 4:30pm from them basically begging me to help them out knowing I did not want temp work .... they assured me this was a one time thing only and they would continue to actively pursue full time permanent positions for me ..... I have been at this temp job for over a month and am making pennies - by the end of the week with gas and my commute time I make about $90 per week ...HELLO I have bills to pay and this is not cutting it - I have tried to call and No One is available to take my call - I send e-mails and received one response to my very first one ..... I feel I have a obligation to the company I am working for as I do have a vested interest there now after a month ... HOWEVER I AM NOT IMPRESSED with AppleOne and their feedback to their associates. I suppose I was a open file that needed to get closed so the "recruiter" could make her bonus ...the sad thing is I enjoy where I've been working but am treated as an outsider and just the "hired help" - Very Very disappointed - I have over 30 years of experience and could offer this company a whole lot but it's not my place as I am JUST A TEMP

Advice to Management

Contact with associates - positive or negative feedback is welcome - Why wait for an associate to be disappointed before you hear from them. Your organization seems to "throw" people into a temporary job and just pretty much walk away ... that is amazing to me as I managed many teams and constant feedback was a priority