Cover image for Applebee's

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Oct 19, 2022 - Server in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, with practice it's easy to make good money, no experience needed

Cons

tempermental guests, employee turnaround, some late nights depending on location

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

I loved managing and working with customers

Dec 27, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got to see regular customers and talk to new ones. I learned so much about the restaurant business and customer service in the corporate world.

Cons

Terrible schedules and had to work most holidays.

Continue reading
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Everything but cook and Managment

Jan 28, 2023 - Data Entry
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my co-workers and the environment they made it was truly a family. Bonus pay for recommending friends and half off your food. they also have health benefits and if you get tired of being a host or you go from 16 to 18 your more likely to become a server or a to go specialist.

Cons

They get rid of the wrong people. I left because the general manager was moved to our store because "she didn't get along with the others" SHES A GENERAL MANAGER the name on the building! and she was just moved instead where people who would stand up to her rudeness got fired so instead you stand there as an adult and get talked down to when you ask your manager for help. beyond that if you get food to go after a shift and try and get half off they won't half off the whole thing just one item. I on multiple occasions also had to work both to go orders and responsibility and hosting responsibility's. one person can not answer every phone call made to the building with the one landline that is in the back area of the KITCHEN and bust tables in the DINING ROOM and expect me to answer within three (3) rings as per their customer service code.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Applebee's.

Applebee's Careers

Cover image for Applebee's

OUR VALUES TRUST You can count on us INCLUSION All are welcome COMMUNITY We give back INTEGRITY We do what's right EXCELLENCE Always...More

• Diversity
  • Community

Applebee's Photos

+ Add Photo
Applebee's photo of: Bee happy!
Applebee's photo of: Plenty of room to grow.
Applebee's photo of: You belong here!
Applebee's photo of: You Belong Here
Applebee's photo of: Flexibility to fit your lifestyle
Applebee's photo of: Learning & Scholarship Opportunities
Applebee's photo of: Applebee's Grill + Bar at 9 minutes drive to the south of Dodge City dentist Hrencher Dental

Applebee's Job Seekers Also Viewed