Applied Information Sciences - Excellent place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Applied Information Sciences

"Excellent place to work"

I have been working at Applied Information Sciences (More than 5 years)

Pros

Vercy good work and culture

Cons

I don't find any

Applied Information Sciences Response

Aug 26, 2015 – HR

Thanks for rating AIS an Excellent place to work. We continue to keep up the good work and make our employees happy. We wish you a long and successful career at AIS.

Other Employee Reviews for Applied Information Sciences

"Good firm with lots of growth"

I have been working at Applied Information Sciences full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very flat management structure. Very flexible in terms of telecommuting and working from home. Lots of mobile and tablet work; working on some of the latest microsoft technologies (Windows phone, Azure, etc...)

Cons

Under communication between teams and mangers is an issue.

Advice to Management

Make sure internal resources (HR, IT) are growing along with the company.

2. "Work wise review, ais US and aid Ind both are different in financial wise."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

Flexible Hours, WFH and Professional and Personal life balance wise it is among the best oranisations. This is the main reason to make better ratings for this.

Cons

As long as you have juice in you, you are safe and client should find the same in you though.

once if you failed to maintain the trust in you in client perspective and lost billing from client YOU ARE OUT literally. Not it down.

and Just 3-4 clients Majorly 2. There is no way that clients number going to increase in near future.

You can enjoy the time here as long as you are in billing, otherwise you are in SOUP

Advice to Management

As ais brand is already established well from past 8 years, you can have business development managers to expand more in clients perspective may be to different regions apart from US, otherwise there is nothing to get more business from this.

Applied Information Sciences Response

Dec 22, 2016 – Director

We appreciate your candid feedback - we continually look for expanding client base & strive towards that goal. With challenging market dynamics & technology landscape, it always does not pan as ... More