Applied Systems - Top Notch Sales Team at Industry Leader | Glassdoor
  1. "Top Notch Sales Team at Industry Leader"

Current Employee - Account Manager in University Park, IL

I have been working at Applied Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sales process and team are exceptional Management does actually care about your success Old CEO Reid French was phenomenal New CEO Taylor Rhodes is extremely humble, a military vet, and great tech track record (Rackspace)

Cons

Sometimes has the feel of a "big" company with bureaucracy and multiple layers of management

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and don't forget to lose sight of the small teams as we continue to grow that bust their behinds everyday. All respect for Taylor and looking forward to what's to come.

Applied Systems2019-07-16
  1. "Always trying to catch up"

Former Employee - Technical Support II in University Park, IL

I worked at Applied Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Applied has pretty decent PTO and a very relaxed work environment. I made several friends there that I still talk to.

Cons

You have two types of employees there. One that has been there for ever(10+) and one that is just stopping by until they find another job that fits their degree or just better employment. If you are part of the software support team you will be very frustrated on how you are treated. The queue will have 40 calls holding and the mgr are asking you to resolve more cases even though we are short on techs. They will... not hire enough techs to resolve the issue. The comradery slowly shrinks as you learn how they mgr you.

Applied Systems2019-10-09
  2. "Good company, good benefits, good job security, a lot of work"

Current Employee - Product Management

I have been working at Applied Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Growth and opportunity Benefits are really nice, with good paid time off package Good people to work with

Cons

Lack of change management around acquisitions

Applied Systems2019-10-01

Discover more reviews about Applied Systems.