Appriss - Amazing Employer | Glassdoor

"Amazing Employer"

Current Employee - Software Support Engineer in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Software Support Engineer in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Appriss full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Knowledgeable, competent coworkers
Driven, inspiring leadership and company message
Flexible work environment, time off, etc
Plenty of incentives for performance and even health (bonuses based on health maintenance)
Everyone matters. I was in meetings with VP's and even the CEO the first week surrounded by people that immediately respected and listened to my voice

Cons

Almost a little too flexible of a work environment if you aren't careful
Nothing else, really

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I love working here.

Other Employee Reviews for Appriss

1. "Refreshing and Open- Everything they Claimed in the Interview"

Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Appriss full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Culture
    -Benefits (free Healthcare and flexibility to work from home!)
    -Transparency within all levels of the org.
    -Challenging work
    -Meaningful contribution to society
    -Good Compensation

Cons

The onboarding process has been a bit intimidating. The sheer number of internal systems that you have to be able to navigate is overwhelming- let alone the intricacies of each client. It takes a long time (from what I have heard) to overcome the learning curve.

Advice to Management

Continue to reward your employees and invest more in our resources. The workload across the organization seems to be at capacity.

2. "Best Family Friendly Place Around"

Current Employee - Business Data Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Data Analyst

I have been working at Appriss full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First and foremost I love what the this company does....protecting victims and helping law enforcement. I'm proud to say where I work.

Overall everyone here is very helpful and friendly. I enjoy coming to work. Health benefits are fantastic (zero cost for employees and family if you are non smoker). My department allows me the option to work from home on an as needed basis and as a single mom that is KEY.I took a slight pay cut to work here but the health insurance being paid for and the work from home opportunity more than makes up for that! There are also a lot of internal opportunities for growth!

They are organizing more trainings and really encourage you to go to classes (accredited and unaccredited) as well as Lunch & Learns on various things job and lifestyle related. I really like the Healthy Lifestyle they promote (paying for gym memberships, assisting with fees to run marathons, providing free fruit as snack and on Thursdays you have a fresh produce company come in) Location in J-town/Middletown area can't be beat either!

Cons

We have had a lot of reorganization and there is confusion as to who does what now. Sometimes with all the new implementations it's easy to feel clueless and lost but there are many willing to help fill you in.