Appsee - Incredible | Glassdoor
  1. "Incredible"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Appsee full-time

Pros

Good hardworking people and management that’s empathetic and with you every step of the way. Culture is genuinely the best I’ve ever experienced.

Cons

management and part of team is in different country but we’re connected nonetheless

Appsee2019-02-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Appsee full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Appsee for 4 years now and I have seen it blossom into the thriving company that it is today. I can't say enough about this product and people. Industry leading product Such a great team, smart, talented, and fun! Free Lunch daily and great benefits Work / Life balance Office location in Bryant Park Lastly and most importantly a brilliant CEO and Cofounders. Our Ceo is calm and... collected and extremely talented. He can handle every aspect of the business from both a commercial and technical side.

Cons

Nothing much, really great team and such a great vibe in the office Only thing I can think of is there could be a little bit better teamwork between departments but I see continual improvement on these fronts every day. Also just listening to the advice more that is given by the sales team.

Appsee2018-08-22
  2. "My second home!"

I have been working at Appsee

Pros

First and foremost this is an excellent team working with brilliant people where every single person hired is an outstanding addition to a team of pros. Phenomenal culture and filled with smart, supportive and highly motivated individuals. Great leadership that genuinely cares about putting people first and give a family feeling. The product is absolutely genius! We have an actual impact by helping apps... become better and continuously improve. We get exposed to all the ins and outs of the mobile ecosystem, with apps that are used every day worldwide, while keeping the focus on leading the way towards the optimal UX.

Cons

We're still a startup, so not specific to Appsee itself -but the startup life is grueling, but exhilarating at the same time.

Appsee2018-08-21

Discover more reviews about Appsee.