Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing culture & work/life balance

Mar 18, 2019 - Account Management in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

When joining Apptimize, I had high expectations for my ability to advance my career and become a stronger sales professional. All of my expectations have been exceeded! Apptimize has a great product and a strong company culture.

Cons

I had some reservations coming in regarding some other reviews. However, all of these are no longer relevant and Apptimize has entered a new, promising time. Very excited for our future.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great time to join the team

May 9, 2018 - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Within marketing, there is a ton of autonomy to try out new tactics and increase our KPIs. If you're curious about a strategy, you will have the support to try it with minimal barriers. With a new product launch in the works, it's a particularly exciting time to be on the team. Everything from messaging, naming, and positioning can be revisited with some creative ideas. Apptimize comes with the standard startup perks- unlimited PTO, free food, professional development budget, gym benefits, etc.

Cons

Just like any startup, there will be change and it will be confusing and require some adjustment.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nancy sucks

Sep 29, 2020 - Sales in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

free food and a few cool colleagues

Cons

Product sucked, Nancy was TERRIBLE and shes a liar. Lies to investors, employees, whoever. It is all about her and would fire people for no reason based on what she felt that day. All of management was just trying to bring themselves up and look good. None of management was qualified and a bunch of snakes looking out for themselves

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apptimize.