Apptricity - Its time for me to leave, not even worth the paycheck anymore. | Glassdoor

"Its time for me to leave, not even worth the paycheck anymore."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The one or two people who still care about their job, but even that's deteriorating. Covered parking garage, if you don't mind a few dents from people who can't park between the lines.

Cons

The CEO is a control freak, raging lunatic and acts like a child. We get it, its his company, its his silly little lawsuit that he won that continues to fund the place. It was you that hired us, claiming that we're supposedly experts in our own field but you ignore our advice. No one is safe from his temper tantrums when he's confronted with the truth. Your sales department is a joke, the marketing department is a joke, product development is decades behind the times, product documentation is riddled with in-fighting, the IT department works with outdated equipment and under budget, the managers sell out the employees to save their own skin.

Advice to Management

Sell the company, give it over to someone who has vision and listens to the people he hires to run the business.

Apptricity2016-04-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent Company and great Management Team!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management team is always so positive and encourages you to do better!

Cons

No bad things to say. This company is only meant for people who are willing to work hard and are team oriented.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Apptricity2020-01-18
  2. "The latest cutting edge technology"

Current Employee - Software Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Apptricity full-time for more than a year

Pros

This place is for the 1% of the people who want to be part of the next generation technology.

Cons

Hire people who want to be here with the right attitude and the ability to create next generation technology. This isn't for people who lack the talent the put on the resume. This isn't an IT shop. This is a technology company for those who are gifted and want to create next generation technology

Advice to Management

Get rid off the complainers, and those who cant do their job, and blame everyone else because of it.

Apptricity2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about Apptricity.