Apria Healthcare - Driver/ warehouse | Glassdoor

"Driver/ warehouse"

Current Employee - Driver in Anchorage, AK
Current Employee - Driver in Anchorage, AK

Pros

Great Company to work for and plenty of room for advancement. I have moved all over the US with this career.

Cons

I really can't say that there are any. Maybe the fact that most of the branches are located in towns with US Bases.

Advice to Management

I wish that management would look into the companies, and see that the branches are not all that their cracked up to be.

Other Employee Reviews for Apria Healthcare

1. "Not the best place to work"

Current Employee - Insurance Verification Specialist (CQ) QC RQ in Hanover Township, PA

Pros

Vacation/Personal/Sick time allowed when needed.

Cons

Little to no training. Little to no communication regarding important company news. E.G.: When our h/r rep was replaced we only found out when someone asked a question regarding the former h/r rep. The management staff stated, oh, she's no longer our h/r rep... this person is... So when asked how long ago this happened, it was, oh, um, about 1 month ago.

Advice to Management

Stop treating employees like cattle. Stop selling a bad bill of goods. Start praising for jobs well done. Compensate and give raises when deserved. Stop playing favorites. Stop shipping jobs to India.

2. "pharmacy technician"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Pros

decent benefits and managment is understanding of time off needs. Good employees, very good with patients and docors. Good pay scale

Cons

corporate has decided that there will be no raises because they must concentrate on building the company business and profits

Advice to Management

Must be more supportive of the staff and mindful of personal lives of employees. Needs more in- depth training for new hires