Apriso - Travail très intéressant et gratifiant | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apriso

"Travail très intéressant et gratifiant"

Former Employee - Directeur de recrutement in Paris (France)
Former Employee - Directeur de recrutement in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Autonomie, collègues brillants et dynamiques, excellent produit.

Cons

La Direction est trop prudente en matière de développement économique (particulièrement en ce qui concerne les nouveaux pays). Peu d’espoir de promotion car c’est une petite société.

Advice to Management

Investissez dans le développement de nouvelles succursales et rachetez d’autres sociétés pour implanter la plate-forme produit sur de nouveaux marchés et dans d’autres régions.

Other Employee Reviews for Apriso

"Marketing & Events Coordinator"

Former Contractor - Marketing & Events Coordinator in Long Beach, CA
    Former Contractor - Marketing & Events Coordinator in Long Beach, CA

I worked at Apriso as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with; everyone was smarter and nicer than me!
    Position was a great match with my skills
    Good salary
    Awesome location with a 360 degree view of Long Beach, including the water and Queen Mary

Cons

I had to use my own computer for four weeks and did not have a system login, email, or phone.
    Apriso was acquired two years ago by an international company and became a "product" within the larger company; this created a myriad of policies and procedures that were unnecessarily convoluted and time consuming.
    My contract was terminated abruptly after four weeks. No hint that there was a problem, no clue what the issue was. I loved this job.

Advice to Management

I have no idea what to say to management. Everyone seemed to like the company, and I loved it there.

"Boring yet adequate"

Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Professional Services Consultant in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Apriso full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Absurdly relaxed work atmosphere with a hint of stress every now and then depending on the project.

Small sized company allows for a more "family" oriented feel instead of a larger corporation.

Niche specialty software and industry specific skills allow for career advancement in other companies.

A wide array of top tier, cutting edge, and exciting customers from all different facets.

Interesting travel locations.

Cons

Somewhat low rate of compensation in comparison to other companies.

Again, the small sized company allows for a more "family" oriented feel instead of a larger corporation.

A slight lack of diversity in the workplace, likely attributed to the small size of the company.

Potential lulls in work.

Unrealistic travel schedules, and exciting travel locations seem to be reserved for individuals with more seniority.