Apttus - there are worse places to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Apttus

"there are worse places to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Apttus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

decent technology, and some relevant domain expertise

Cons

too many to list, poor management, weak service team, no sales engineering support.

Advice to Management

listen, care and discover your values

Other Employee Reviews for Apttus

"BDR"

I have been working at Apttus full-time

Pros

We are finally getting the training we have been asking for.
    We all sit together now which makes it feel like one organization.
    We are all getting the direction we need to be successful. We have been implementing new changes, but nothing from the norm of how we should have been doing our job. I think the BDRs who are scared of change, and complain and give resistance, might be scared they won't be able to keep up. Leadership is approachable and we need to give things a chance.

Cons

Change - there is change, but expected, this company is always changing around.
    Suggestions take some time to happen.
    Complaining - people complain - this happens everywhere - but hopefully they stop with these new changes.

Advice to Management

More team outings. Stick with the changes to see if the carry through to success.

"Polishing a Turd"

Former Employee - BDR in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - BDR in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Apttus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- great people
    - easy commute
    - awesome benefits
    - and a good place to learn

Cons

I have worked at Apttus for 2 years and ever since our last director left things have been going downhill. We have now become slaves to the marketing department and have had zero direction . It's now the middle of the month and our comp has still not been shared with us , but we are still expected to hit our new goal for the month. How is that ok? Our managers blatantly lie to our faces saying not to worry about cuts and then stab us in the back a week later with a purge. We no longer have a leader who stands up for his team and it's incredibly demoralizing. Leadership is worried about morale but does not have the emotional intelligence to realize they are the cancer and instead just makes our lives difficult.

Advice to Management

Read the emotional intelligence book you made us read and take a long look in the mirror. Act more like a leader and look out for your team. There is a reason why everyone was so happy/motivated until we lost our players coach. As the saying goes , Poop trickles down hill.