Aqua-Tots Swim Schools - Instructor | Glassdoor
  1. "Instructor"

I worked at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time

Pros

Swim students are fun to work with, great to know you're teaching them safety and watching them progress through the curriculum that you taught them.

Cons

Management was awful. Manager told us to clean bathroom and only gave us Lysol wipes. Was not given direct deposit and had no other choice but to receive a check and pay an $8 processing fee for MY money while only being paid $12.50, had to argue my way for my money back after already asking for direct deposit multiple times. Manager didn't put chlorine in the pool, just shock. Swimming in actual urine water and spit.

Advice to Management

Give your employees what they need to fulfill their job duties. (Like cleaning supplies)

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2016-08-28
  1. "Family-Oriented, Team Enviroment"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Douglasville, GA

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Rewarding to see the children's progress. The kids can put a smile on your face and make your day. Challenging environment but as long as everyone works together as a team it runs smoother.

Cons

Turnover on the high side unfortunately

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-12-10
  2. "cool school job"

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Matthews, NC

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time for more than a year

Pros

flexible schedule for students.

Cons

standing up the whole shift

Advice to Management

stop micro-managing

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2020-01-24

Discover more reviews about Aqua-Tots Swim Schools.