Aqua-Tots Swim Schools - Awesome work environment! | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome work environment!"

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools

Pros

Great place, awesome bosses, would definitely recommend working here!

Cons

Really don’t have any cons!

Advice to Management

You guys are doing great!

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-08-31
  1. "Great working environment, opportunity for growth and benefits."

Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Cary, NC

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time for more than a year

Pros

This job offers a lot of customer service experience and communication skills. I love the environment with coworkers and being able to build relationships with kids and families. It has many benefits, such as paid time off, bonuses, fun events, and personal enrichment programs. They really work with you to help you grow in your leadership skills and achieve your goals. Also, The owners and are awesome and really... show that they care.

Cons

Finding coverage for your shifts is hard sometimes, even when you are sick and communicating with management is hard sometimes.

Advice to Management

Make sure you work on communicating a little more with employees.

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-10-18
  2. "Front Desk Staff"

Current Employee - Front Desk Associate in Cary, NC

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at Aqua-Tots for what seems like forever now. It is a great place to work- family owned, PTO offered for part-time employees, school benefits, flexible schedules, and your co-workers become like family to you. The mission and core values of Aqua-Tots is amazing! My managers have been great in allowing me to take on extra responsibilities so I can continue to grow while I am in school.

Cons

There are always cons of working anywhere. At Aqua-Tots Cary, the pros outweigh the cons. I would say there is room for improvement with communication between management and staff. Also, it seems that the more tenured staff take on more responsibilities, but get less appreciation than newer staff members. There's not much room for long-term growth, unless you want to transfer to another school to fill a manager... position elsewhere. Finding coverage for shifts can be difficult, but our manager does try to help when she can!

Advice to Management

We love you guys! We would love to help develop a better communication system between management and staff.

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about Aqua-Tots Swim Schools.