Aqua-Tots Swim Schools - Great mission - great job | Glassdoor
  1. "Great mission - great job"

Current Employee - Manager in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Our incredible mission and core values make this the best job. The kids are so cute and it's amazing to watch them progress.

Cons

I feel like we are always looking for reliable people. It's hard to fully staff.

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-09-10
  1. "I Couldn't Imagine How Much I'd Grow to Love this Company!"

Current Employee - Regional Director in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Valuable purpose in the community. Purposeful mission and vision. Core values drive decisions. Opportunity for growth and travel. Leadership development. Collaboration with management across the entire franchise (global). Tremendous support from Headquarters. Freedom to develop your franchise location and team in ways that work for your business. Incredible workplace for first-time job seekers such as teen and young... adults. Uniform could consist of shorts and flip flops! Children are highly entertaining, and you get to see them every day! Develop relationships with families and watch them grow - literally (kids grow up in our schools and siblings are added to families!)

Cons

I will update when I think of something!

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-10-08
  2. "Very useful experience for the College and High School Students to work here"

Current Employee - Instructor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to work and learn in an awesome company, very flexible hours and schedule. No need to work late hours or long hours, still catch up with my homework and social life.

Cons

Can't find better place than Aqua-Tots to work!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-09-24

Discover more reviews about Aqua-Tots Swim Schools.