Aquinas Consulting - For a client based consultant, Aquinas is one of the best companies you can work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting

"For a client based consultant, Aquinas is one of the best companies you can work for."

Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT
Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT

Pros

Aquinas is professional in every way. You get paid on time. If any issues arise the company addresses it promptly. They look for a new assignment for you when the first assignment ends. They are the only consulting company I ever worked for that offered me medical and 401K. They have other optional benefits too.

Cons

Aquinas doesn't have many positions in Florida, which is where I wanted to move.

Advice to Management

The management team has high integrity. Don't lose that.

Other Employee Reviews for Aquinas Consulting

1. "Project Manager"

Current Contractor - Project Manager in Milford, CT
    Current Contractor - Project Manager in Milford, CT

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits offered. Consultant gets personal medical coverage and 401k opportunity. My recruiter keeps in contact with me and stays involved with the contact at my company. When I compare what Aquinas does for their consultants over what other companies do, other consultants are jealous that we are treated so well.

Cons

I really have not found any. A little disappointed that I was not able to get an increase in 2 years due to the timing of the clients merger. I felt they could have been more on top of that. Also disappointed while they tried to make amends in other ways I felt it fell short.

Advice to Management

Recruiters should stay on top of rate increases annually for the consultants.

2. "Consultant"

Pros

One of few local consulting companies that offers benefits; medical, dental, 401K

Cons

Has limited reach beyond Fairfield County area; minimal engagement from mgmt

Advice to Management

Reach out to employees more often to communicate company performance, direction