Aramark - Amazing and employee friendly work environment, and also allowed for job rotation, thereby eliminating work burn-out | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aramark

"Amazing and employee friendly work environment, and also allowed for job rotation, thereby eliminating work burn-out"

Former Contractor - Junior Clerk/Administrative Assistant in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

I worked at Aramark as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, Teamwork and room for career development. Also was opened to employees to bring ideas to the table and there was also open door policy.

Cons

Low wage and due to the environment (school) it had it's slow days. Which as a result give employees less work hours.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing because your employees love it. The open door policy keeps the employees motivated knowing they can be heard when they have complains.

Other Employee Reviews for Aramark

"Not a good company to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Manager in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Aramark full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work/life balance is good. They advertise lots of benefits but everyone I've tried I get better discount going on line myself

Cons

No pay rise for the last 3 yrs unless you are on minimum wage. It has now got to the stage where supervisors/managers are only on pennies more.
    Very little chance of promotion from within - whenever a job comes up especially at GM level they always get an outsider.

Advice to Management

Start paying supervisors/management pay increases - they are the ones who get the jobs done and get your big wages and bonuses secured.
    Get a policy that encourages internal promotion

"It is very comfortable work environment in Aramark"

Current Employee - Food Service Worker in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Food Service Worker in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Aramark part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Time fixable!
    Manager is very nice!

Cons

workers should have their own work. I always work for pasta for today and next day working in Cashier.