Aramark - Account Executive | Glassdoor

"Account Executive"

I have been working at Aramark full-time

Pros

Great entry level sales position. Teaches you management skills and corporate life style. Compensation is good for a beginning sales rep.

Cons

Can be a tough environment to work in. In most cases, management promotes most tenured individual instead of who is best for the job. Some managers lack skills to be affective. Internal facilities are not the cleanliest.

Other Employee Reviews for Aramark

"Used to be top notch company to work for, not anymore... :("

Former Employee - Production Manager in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Production Manager in Wichita, KS

I worked at Aramark full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When started with company, they had good management in place and senior level experienced people that knew how to run industrial laundry applications. Over 8 years I worked for, I saw that change; especially after the most recent president took over.

Cons

Year by year, they eliminated core positions in the company by either downsizing or attrition; even when we were having our best or most profitable years in company business. Final straw to break camel's back was the elimination (combining Regional and Group Divisions) resulting in 200+ people of Mid to Upper level experienced Managers being forced out to be replaced by young, cheaper individuals that had no knowledge of equipment and facilities that were older then the individual was at times.

Advice to Management

I don't know that it is fixable now. Much of the equipment at many of the laundry facilities was manufactured by companies long out of business or shipped over seas. When they eliminated the individuals that had the knowledge to keep things running, sure it sounded good on paper from financial standpoint; but practicality resulted in mass chaos when plants ran into equipment issues. Only way to fix would be huge investment in Capital Expenditures, which would never happen under this regime,

2. "Administrative Assistant"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in New Lenox, IL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in New Lenox, IL

I worked at Aramark full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company accommodates their employees!! Great benefits!

Cons

None. I enjoyed my employment with Aramark.

Advice to Management

Hire more Admins!!