Arbor Company Senior Living - People focused culture | Glassdoor
  1. "People focused culture"

Current Employee - Executive Director

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

Arbor continually tries ,even in their growth ,to focus on their people and doing the right Actions. They empower their people to do the position they were hired for and believe in developing and growing careers from with in.

Cons

This is not a con just A suggestion to continue to review and update systems, processes and HR department to better meet today's demands in the industry.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your teams In communities. Continue to focus on culture where people come 1st and foremost in a culture of kindness and compassionate action.

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-05-03

May 6, 2019Vice President, Communications

Thanks for the review! We value all our employees and are happy to have you as part of the Arbor family!

1. "great place to work and live"

Current Employee - Fsd in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

residents are awesome and we have a great staff that truely care about the residents

Cons

sometimes when equipment goes down it takes a while to fix

Advice to Management

better communication .

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-07-05

July 8, 2019Vice President, Communications

2. "Assisted living"

Current Employee - CNA

Pros

Great residents and great staffing

Cons

Under staffed. Dont like the rotating days

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-05-27

June 3, 2019Vice President, Communications

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. My name is Mary Campbell Jenkins and I am the Executive Vice President. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at 404-797-6031. We truly value these reviews. Thank you again for your feedback.

Discover more reviews about Arbor Company Senior Living.