Arby's - They've been very good to me. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arby's

"They've been very good to me."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

I have a very good general manager, he communicates well and makes sure we are all treated fairly.

Cons

Assistant managers have come and gone frequently and each have had different expectations of what we as csrs should be doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Arby's

1. "Its ok...just a passing through job"

Current Employee - General Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

As long as you work five days a week and one weekend day they are OK with your schedule. Staff your store, hit your labor, sales and food you can pretty much do what you want.

Cons

Marketing sucks. They stop hot promotions even if its your top selling item. You are not even allowed to sell it even if it's a customer demand for it. You must get the product out of your store and you better not order extra. It's like they set you up for failure. No room for advancement in Houston. There are only 8 corporate stores. Most stores get sold. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Supervisor is not professional all the time. He doesn't mind people working off the clock. Will belittle you in front of your team and your peers. And talks about GM's behind their backs like a high school kid. If he wants to fire someone everyone will know about except the person he's getting ready to fire.

Advice to Management

Study movement of products. This is how you determine what to sell, keep etc..... Give some support to your smarter markets.

2. "to much drama."

Former Employee - General Manager in Newton Falls, OH
    Former Employee - General Manager in Newton Falls, OH

I worked at Arby's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

it was work, it had potential. made friends. my crew respected me and did what needed to be done,

Cons

alot drama, dishonesty, back stabbing people in management and p the line to the Owner. poor pay especially for a general manager

Advice to Management

get new owner and pper mannagement