Arc Aspicio - Great company to advance your career and grow your skill-set! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arc Aspicio

"Great company to advance your career and grow your skill-set!"

I have been working at Arc Aspicio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

With the leadership, vision, and guidance from colleagues I have been able to really grow my career here. I was previously at a larger consulting firm and I can honestly say that I have learned more about myself and accomplished more here in my 1.5 years than my 3.5 previous years combined at the larger firm. Leadership truly does see their employees as their greatest asset and despite the other posts - they do everything they can to grow their careers and make them happy. The company also has a strong strategic vision developed by leadership - which helps to maintain employee confidence and morale for the future and growth of the company. The access to and dialogue with company leadership is a true benefit - especially to junior employees starting off in the business. Not many companies are like this.

Cons

Some people may argue that some company policies are out-of-date and/or not aligned with industry standards (i.e. telework, time off) - but the truth is if you are a high performer this is not a concern. Management understands the difficulty if working full time and balancing this with life responsibilities - and they do everything they can to accommodate this.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people as your greatest resource/asset. The organic growth at the company is unrivaled and is a true differentiator among the company's competition.

Other Employee Reviews for Arc Aspicio

"Great place to work with leadership that cares"

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Arc Aspicio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Arc Aspicio established a culture where people are expected to work hard and, in return, are recognized for their critical company contributions. It is an open environment where employees at all levels share ideas and help one another grow both professionally and personally. Also, there is a great deal of growth potential for those who are willing to put in the time and effort to advance their career.

Cons

As the company continues to mature and grow, recommend revisiting the benefit package and enhancing and/or finding additional benefits that the employees would find valuable.

"Tremendous learning and challenge"

I have been working at Arc Aspicio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunities for career growth and interesting work.
    Very focused on clients' mission.
    Really care about people and their interests.
    Good leaders who are role models in consulting.

Cons

Clients in homeland security can be challenging (but this is often rewarding).
    Government consulting is changing and very competitive right now.

Advice to Management

Focus on how to scale the company as it grows. Don't change the high standards for hiring great people.