Arc Aspicio - Great company to advance your career and grow your skill-set! | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Arc Aspicio

"Great company to advance your career and grow your skill-set!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at Arc Aspicio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

With the leadership, vision, and guidance from colleagues I have been able to really grow my career here. I was previously at a larger consulting firm and I can honestly say that I have learned more about myself and accomplished more here in my 1.5 years than my 3.5 previous years combined at the larger firm. Leadership truly does see their employees as their greatest asset and despite the other posts - they do everything they can to grow their careers and make them happy. The company also has a strong strategic vision developed by leadership - which helps to maintain employee confidence and morale for the future and growth of the company. The access to and dialogue with company leadership is a true benefit - especially to junior employees starting off in the business. Not many companies are like this.

Cons

Some people may argue that some company policies are out-of-date and/or not aligned with industry standards (i.e. telework, time off) - but the truth is if you are a high performer this is not a concern. Management understands the difficulty if working full time and balancing this with life responsibilities - and they do everything they can to accommodate this.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people as your greatest resource/asset. The organic growth at the company is unrivaled and is a true differentiator among the company's competition.

Other Employee Reviews for Arc Aspicio

"Great place to work with leadership that cares"

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Arc Aspicio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Arc Aspicio established a culture where people are expected to work hard and, in return, are recognized for their critical company contributions. It is an open environment where employees at all levels share ideas and help one another grow both professionally and personally. Also, there is a great deal of growth potential for those who are willing to put in the time and effort to advance their career.

Cons

As the company continues to mature and grow, recommend revisiting the benefit package and enhancing and/or finding additional benefits that the employees would find valuable.

"Great people to work with, but lots of micro management and low benefits/ pay"

I worked at Arc Aspicio full-time

Pros

Good for young professionals trying to get their foot in the door to consulting. The people you work with day-today are great to work with and eager to help you with any issues you are facing.

Cons

They get young people with little experience, so the salary pay is extremely low. The benefits are horrible and not what you see at other consulting firms. Micro- management is a common practice in the company, resulting in unmotivated and unhappy employees. Unfortunately, many of the cons written here are true. Some business practices are a bit shady.

Advice to Management

Please listen and take care of your employees. The people who work here are talented and eager to make an impact on the mission and to their project. However, with the low wages and benefits, and a micro-management leadership style, many people do not stick around. You have a great team employees, listen to their concerns and try to be more competitive with other consulting companies. This company has great potential to be an amazing company to work for, you have talented, passionate, and overall great people working for you. Work towards listening to them, offering decent salaries, and recognize people for their hard work on company and project work.