ArcTouch - Best firm ever | Glassdoor
  1. "Best firm ever"

I have been working at ArcTouch full-time

Pros

People are the great pro from ArcTouch. Besides that, the environment, equipment and structure, plus a very clear way to do business makes the AT one of the best company to work in the entire world.

Cons

I think the company has to work on the branding in Brazil.

Advice to Management

Even if the company grows a lot, please work to keep the great environment and the ownership/fellowship feelings that unite us all.

ArcTouch2019-09-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Such a great company"

Current Employee - Senior Programmer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good environment, Flexibility, Good salary, Friendly people, Nice working strategy

Cons

I don't find anything

ArcTouch2019-08-20

"Great place, just a few catches"

I worked at ArcTouch full-time

Pros

Amazing perks including work from home Fridays, yummy snacks and drinks, weekly catered lunches, and flexible PTO. Friendly, laid back workplace. Brazilian employees get to travel to SF. Lots of projects come through to get a good mixture of apps to IOT or whatever is new.

Cons

PTO needs approval 6mo beforehand if a week or more. Recent changes in expectations.. if you are sick and take a day off, your team needs to do your work so the deadlines get met. If there is a company meeting, expected to work overtime to make up for time away from client projects. Sometimes teams get moved around mid project without notice sometimes makes things more difficult. Essence in the air that it is more... important to make money than make the client happy. Many times need to ship a product before all the bugs are worked out, which just makes you feel uneasy, but you are already assigned to another project so it is out of your hands.

Advice to Management

Ask your employees what they want, what would make the company more effective, don't decide for them, make them feel empowered and move forward together as a team. No more surprises.

ArcTouch2017-08-15

Discover more reviews about ArcTouch.