Archimedes Global - Highly recommend! | Glassdoor

"Highly recommend!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Pros

Only the best employees. Pay is quite a bit higher than most contracting companies. Very agressive in seeking opportunities in the defense world.

Cons

A small company, so it is a little tough to figure out who does what and not step on toes.

Advice to Management

Provide more clarity on direction and vision. Since they hire real self-starters, they need to provide a bit more guidance.

Other Employee Reviews for Archimedes Global

"Analyst"

Former Contractor - Intelligence Analyst in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Former Contractor - Intelligence Analyst in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I worked at Archimedes Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Archimedes was a great company to work for, and they truly cared about their contractors. I had some issues coming home and they pushed BAE to get the issued resolved expeditiously.

Cons

During my contract, there was a pay reduction. I felt that they should have honored the original pay that we signed on.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome and taking care of your people. If it was still a game i was in, I would no doubt come back to your company.

2. "Mission Systems Driven"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Architect in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Architect in Washington, DC

I have been working at Archimedes Global part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

As a mid-size company, Archimedes has incredibly talented and trusted leaders that have gained them access and favor with some very challenging and difficult real world critical systems clients.

Cons

Staffing is alsways tough. Archimedes assignments are mission critical, time demanding, and life consuming. It takes very focused, dedicated, patriotic individuals who are committed to their work to make a successful business thrive. Other than previous military folks, it is hard to find dedicated individuals for the projects.

Advice to Management

Management needs to visit staff and customers more often at their sites to have better continued rapport after the contracts are well underway and there are no problems. This makes the customers and staff feel important, which they are, because that's what business is about.